HOME GROUPS The purpose is to get into the Word of God and into each other’s lives in Christ-centered, inter-generational relationships and conversations in homes. Call one of these home group leaders for more information:
- Tim Davis (352) 359-2812. Sun. 6-8pm @ the Davis’ (17732 Seneca Springs, CS); dinner provided; the book of Mark. CALL FOR SUMMER SCHEDULE
- John Jennings (979) 324-4800. Thur 6:30pm @ the Jennings’ (11577 Coleman, Bryan); potluck dinner; 1, 2 & 3 John. ON BREAK
- Henry Judah and Chris Lyons (979) 820-2006. Wed. 6:15-8pm @ the Lyons’ (2708 Pinehurst Circle, Bryan); potluck dinner; the life of David starting in 2 Samuel. ON BREAK
- Andy Vanderveer (979) 571-5780. ON BREAK (LINK 6-12th Grade) Wed. 6-8pm @ the Vandys (4804 Winchester Dr, Bryan); dinner provided, bring a snack to share, a bible and a friend; the Gospel of Mark.
- Mike Orts (979) 777-2631. ON BREAK (Adults) Thur. 10am @ Faith Bible; David Jeremiah 10 CD Series, “I Never Thought I’d See the Day!”
- Josh Smith (979) 204-6746. ON BREAK Wed. 6:30-7:45 @ Faith Bible (childcare) ; dessert and coffee; 1&2 Thessalonians.
- Or talk to Dan about starting your own home group. (210) 501-2506