HOME GROUPS The purpose is to get into the Word of God and into each other’s lives in Christ-centered, inter-generational relationships and conversations in homes. Home Groups resume in September.
Call one of these home group leaders for more information:
- Tim Davis (352) 359-2812. Sun. 6-8pm @ the Davis’ (17732 Seneca Springs, CS); dinner provided; the book of Mark.
- John Jennings (979) 324-4800. Thur 6:30pm @ the Jennings’ (11577 Coleman, Bryan); potluck dinner; Colossians.
- Henry Judah (979) 820-2006. Wed. 6-8pm @ the Church (1282 FM2776, Bryan); All ages, Childcare and dinner provided.
- Chris Lyon (979) 820-3610. Wed. 6-7:40pm @ the Lyons’ (2708 Pinehurst Circle, Bryan).
- Denise Marshall (210) 501-4209. (Ladies) Mon. 6 @ Linda Moore’s Home (4724 River Hollow Ct., Bryan). When Godly People Do Ungodly Things by Beth Moore.
- Mike Orts (979) 777-2631. (Adults) Thur. 10am @ Faith Bible; David Jeremiah 10 CD Series, “I Never Thought I’d See the Day!”
- Andy Vanderveer (979) 571-5780. (LINK 7-12th Grade) Wed. 6-8pm @ the Church (1282 FM2776, Bryan); dinner provided, bring a snack to share, a bible and a friend; the Gospel of Mark.
- Or talk to Dan about starting your own home group. (210) 501-2506.